EFSP Phase 35
Emergency Food and Shelter Program Phase 35
The Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) Local Board for Caroline County, the City of Fredericksburg, and King George County is soliciting project applications for Phase 35 EFSP funding. EFSP funding are Federal funds awarded through the Department of Homeland Security. All relevant documents are available below.
Backup Documentation Templates:
- Served Meals: Direct Cost | Per Meal Log | Mileage
- Other Food: Other Food | Food Bank | Mileage
- Mass Shelter: Direct Cost | Per Diem Log | Mileage
- Other Shelter
- Rehabilitation (Emergency Repairs/Building Code)
- Administration: Direct Cost | Payroll
If you have any question, please contact Kate Gibson, Local Board Chair at 540-642-1579 or email@example.com.