Please be patient as we build our library of regional reference information. We recommend you bookmark and periodically re-visit this page for information updates on demographic, economic, land use and infrastructure developments in Planning District 16. We will be updating this page with new regional information as it is compiled. We welcome site visitor and data user comments and feedback to help improve this page and the Commission’s regional planning information program.
- Detailed Local Population Estimates, 2000 – 2008
- Detailed Local Population Estimates, 2009
- Local Population Projections (2007), (2010-2030)
- American Community Survey Estimates: Persons Below Poverty Level 2008
- American Community Survey Estimates: Housing Stock and Household Units in Structure (2006-2008)14.5kb
- Comparative Income Statistics (e.g. household, family personal, and per capita), (2006-2008)
- Covered Wage Employment by Place of Work Estimates, (2001-2009)
- Residental Building Permits, (2000-2008)
Inter- and Intra-Regional Commuting Patterns (2000)
To access files that have a “.pdf” extension, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This software may be downloaded free from the Adobe website. Instructions will be provided during the download process
To access files that have a “.xls” extension, even if you don’t have Excel installed on your computer. Excel Viewer software may be downloaded free from the Microsoft website.